Thursday, May 10, 2007

reminiscence


This is one of my favorite photographs of Gracie, my 8 year old daughter. To me it tells a story. In knowing Gracie and her heart, she is such a sensitive, passionate, and compassionate little one. At a photography school I recently attended I played around with "painting" a bit and chose to capsulate Gracie in a pondering, thoughtful, reflective mood...oh, how she is a love and blesses me so. I will always be able to reminiscence as I view this one and the impression her heart has left on mine.

3 comments:

christa said...

Maury, I love your pictures they are beautiful. I was looking through and the other pictures you took of Gracie, and they are so beautiful. The eyes truly are the window to your soul and I feel like I can truly SEE her in those pictures. What a blessing as a mother to have the gift you have with photography. You will have such a beautiful documentary of life.

chavon taylor said...

i love this picture. its wonderful. and so are you! i am calling you tomorrow. i didnt want to bother you on your weekend with your fam!

Nat Pat said...

Hey Maury! Josh and I had a great trip. I took a picture just for you- it's on our blog. Miss you and love you-
nat